All of our cabins have a living room, eating area, kitchen, and 1-2 bathrooms in addition to 1-4 bedrooms. Most have fireplaces. All cabins come equipped with linens, towels, kitchen supplies, and paper products. Our season runs from late May until early October each year.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 10am
- Jr 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom $175.00
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom $207.00
- Jr 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom $238.00
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom $264.00
- Jr 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom $342.00
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom $374.00
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom $394.00
All rates are subject to city hotel tax and forest Recovery fee and are subject to change without notice.
We take an $85 non-refundable deposit a year in advance for reservations. Approximately 1/2 of the balance is due by February 1, and the remainder due at check-in. We accept cash, check and Visa, Discover, MasterCard, sorry no American Express.
Pets are welcome at $15 per night for the first and $5 per night for each additional . Those allergic to pets should not stay here.
CANCELLATION, EARLY DEPARTURE, RE-RENTALS, ETC…
1) COMPLETE or PARTIAL CANCELLATION, NO SHOW, LATE SHOW, or EARLY DEPARTURE. Any time after February 1st of the year of your stay, in the event of a partial or a complete cancellation, early departure, no show, or late show for any reason, you are fully responsible for the “Grand Total” amount–not just advance deposits already made–and your credit card will be charged the “Amount Due” figure upon cancellation. This way you will be paid-in-full, if you weren’t already. This allows us to begin the re-rental process described immediately below. NOTE: We will not be able to pass any re-rental funds back to you unless and until you have a zero balance first. No exceptions.
2) RE-RENTAL. Upon cancellation or early departure–with zero Amount Due–we will begin our efforts to RE-RENT your cabin to someone who will take your place, so we can refund your money back to you. Because we usually have more demand than supply, we are mostly quite successful at re-rentals, especially with good notice. We will refund to you all re-rental funds we receive from the new renters, minus an $85 non-refundable reservation fee and a $50 cabin cleaning fee for each additional cleaning (if any are needed). Please help by giving us as much notice as possible of cancellation. Any shortfall between the re-rental funds we obtain for you and your “Grand Total” will be retained by CCL. No exceptions.
(3) REFUNDS. Apart from re-rentals, CCL provides refunds ONLY if it is our choice to cancel your reservation of our own volition, not through a requirement of some other entity or by your choice. No exceptions.
(4) LODGE CREDIT. CCL provides lodge credit ONLY if a government entity explicitly prevents CCL from renting your cabin to you or to anyone else during your scheduled stay. In this case, your funds paid so far will become a non-expiring credit that you may apply to any future stay with us. No exceptions.
(5) ALL CHALLENGES, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT, ARE STILL SUBJECT TO THE POLICIES ABOVE. Life offers many curve balls to us all, and we are sympathetic, as we have experienced many of them ourselves. But as a business open just a handful of months each summer, AND with a need to be virtually 100% occupied, AND with way more demand than supply of cabins, CCL needs to know we can count on your reservation if we are going to turn other guests and their funds away—as we routinely do—to hold your cabin for you. Thus CCL does not assume any responsibility for challenges that might arise in conjunction with your reservation or your stay. These challenges include but are not limited to: the weather, lake or road conditions, fishing results, gate or road closures, forest fires or smoke from them, power or water interruptions, appliance malfunctions, smells, noises, health challenges of any kind, including Covid-19 or other virus, cold or flu, illness, surgery, fractures, altitude sickness, pet allergies, travel difficulties, visits from bears, rodents, or other creatures, deaths, divorces, job changes, financial hardships, travel restrictions, forest area closures, canceled flights, outbreak of war, terrorism, pandemics like Covid19 or any other, government restrictions on travel, etc, etc. You get the idea. Please purchase trip insurance if you are at all concerned about external limitations or your willingness and ability to thoroughly fulfill your financial commitment to your full reservation. Bottom Line: ALL early departures, full or partial cancellations, and attempts to move cabins and/or dates for ANY reason will be subject to the cancellation and re-rental policies described above in paragraphs 1 thru 4. No exceptions. Thanks for your understanding.